my baby had an accident on her bed and i’ve cleaned it off with different carpet cleaners and sprayed lysol and also let it dry out and it still smells…is there something i can do?
I would make a hot water/bleach solution. Ratio 4:1. I would dab the spot with a sponge, not soaking it. Then, I’d drag that mattress outside and let it bake in the sun for a while. Bleach will kill the remaining stinky bacteria. Good luck. Hope she’s feeling better, poor dear.
put it the sun if not change it as you already do everything
Incoming search terms:
- diarrhea on mattress
- clean diarrhea from mattress
- getting the poop smell out of a matress
- ho to get rid of diarreah smell on bed
- how to get poop out of mattress
- mattess smells pf toddler poop