I gave my 8 month old baby avocado for dinner and that was about 5 hours ago, but it was not her first time eating avocado and she reacts fine to it, but tonight maybe 2 hours after dinner she had diarrhea. Could the avocado have caused it?
Funny you ask this question. A couple of days ago, I asked if avocado constipates babies. I have a feeling, both incidences are coincidences.
It’s possible.I have eaten things that I am perfectly fine with one day and it can give me a sour stomach another day.Was anything new given to her?
Incoming search terms:
- does avocado make babies have diarrhea
- how does avacado affect baby poop
- green poop after baby eats avocado
- can avocado cause diarrhea in babies
- 8 month old has sour stomach
- does rancid avacado cause diarrohea
- can avocados give you diarrhea
- can avocados cause diaper rash
- can 8 month old eat avocado
- baby poop alot after eating avocado