I gave my 8 month old baby avocado for dinner and that was about 5 hours ago, but it was not her first time eating avocado and she reacts fine to it, but tonight maybe 2 hours after dinner she had diarrhea. Could the avocado have caused it?
Funny you ask this question. A couple of days ago, I asked if avocado constipates babies. I have a feeling, both incidences are coincidences.
It’s possible.I have eaten things that I am perfectly fine with one day and it can give me a sour stomach another day.Was anything new given to her?
Incoming search terms:
- can avocados cause diarrhea in infants
- do avocados cause diarhea in babies
- does eating svocado helps with diarrhea with baby
- can eating avocados everyday cause a diaper rash for babies
- 8 month old with sour belly
- baby vomiting and diahrrea after avacado
- baby poop green after avocado
- avocado causing diarreah for baby
- avocado cause vomitting in bxby
- its ok to to eate avacado in diarea