I gave my 8 month old baby avocado for dinner and that was about 5 hours ago, but it was not her first time eating avocado and she reacts fine to it, but tonight maybe 2 hours after dinner she had diarrhea. Could the avocado have caused it?
Funny you ask this question. A couple of days ago, I asked if avocado constipates babies. I have a feeling, both incidences are coincidences.
It’s possible.I have eaten things that I am perfectly fine with one day and it can give me a sour stomach another day.Was anything new given to her?
Incoming search terms:
- how does avacado affect baby poop
- can avocado cause diarrhea in babies
- green poop after baby eats avocado
- can avocados cause diarrhea in infants
- avocado cause vomitting in bxby
- does eating svocado helps with diarrhea with baby
- can eating avocados everyday cause a diaper rash for babies
- can avocados cause diaper rash
- can 8 month old eat avocado
- should my toddler eat an avocado if she has diarrhea