I gave my 8 month old baby avocado for dinner and that was about 5 hours ago, but it was not her first time eating avocado and she reacts fine to it, but tonight maybe 2 hours after dinner she had diarrhea. Could the avocado have caused it?
Funny you ask this question. A couple of days ago, I asked if avocado constipates babies. I have a feeling, both incidences are coincidences.
It’s possible.I have eaten things that I am perfectly fine with one day and it can give me a sour stomach another day.Was anything new given to her?
Incoming search terms:
- babies diarrhea from avocado
- 10 month old sick from avacado?
- will avocado cause baby diarrhea
- how old infant eat avacado
- green stool after avacado in babies
- eating avacado raw give toddler diarrhea
- does eating avocado turn baby poop green
- does avocado turn a baby\s poop black
- do avocados help babies poop
- do avocados cause diarrhea in babies