My seventh month aged baby may be eating food (oatmeal/rice ceral as well as sometimes vegetables and fruits) for a few months now. I’ve been noticing recently that the woman’s stool colour is grrenish gray(today infact it had been gray). I’m slightly worried. Do I must call the actual pedicatrician or even is this particular normal.
I ‘m raising my personal third child at age 8 months the two siblings with this one are within two and half years old. Gray stool is extremely normal I recall calling the actual pediatrician about the first kid plus they said it had been very regular green/gray just about all very regular. He stated if all of us ate which healthy that it might be the case for all those. (Balanced diet)
yes you need to call the actual pediatrician.
Incoming search terms:
- grey one year old poop
- gray green poop one year old
- grey poop in one yearold
- 4 month old vomit with gray poop
- my two month old is pooping a grayish color
- my one year old stool is grey
- one year old grey poo
- why are my one year olds stools white or gray colored?
- my infant has grey poop
- is grey poop okay? 4 months old